- The copyrights and all other rights pertaining to the Company’s website and the individual writing, graphics, designs, trademarks and logo marks, etc., included on the company’s website (hereinafter referred to as “Website Data”) belongs to the Company, the original copyright holder or another right holder. Except in cases of printing or saving, etc., for purposes of personal use and other cases recognized under the Copyright Act, an act that reproduces, transmits, distributes, alters or excises, etc., Website Data, etc., without the permission of the Company, the original copyright holder or another right holder is a violation of the Copyright Act so please contact the Company to obtain permission in advance of any such acts.
- The Company provides no guarantee whatsoever with regard to content such as Website Data, etc., or links. Even supposing that some kind of damage should occur due to the use of Website Date, etc., the Company shall bear no liability whatsoever.
- Please be aware that the Company may change or discontinue the content or composition of Website Data, etc., without prior notice.
- If you wish to establish a link to the Company’s website, please contact us by e-mail using the “Inquiries” form. However, even if you receive no reply from the Company, it does not mean that the Company has recognized your link.
- In principle, links shall be set to the top page of the Company’s website (http://www.mikasa-ind.co.jp).
- The Company will refuse links like those below or where such possibility exists.
- A link from a website that defames or slanders the Company, any of its affiliated companies or a Company executive or employee
- A link from a website that impairs the confidence or integrity of the Company, such as a website offensive to public order and morals, etc.
- A link from a website that may damage the integrity of the Company’s website such as a frame link, etc.
- A link from a website that causes the misunderstanding that there exists with the Company some kind of business alliance or cooperative relationship, or that causes the misunderstanding that the Company recognizes or supports that website
- The Company may request the deletion of links like those described above or other links that the Company judges to be inappropriate even once the Company has already approved a link.
Handling of personal information
- The Company shall manage the personal information gathered from a customer appropriately so that there is no unauthorized access, loss, falsification or theft of said personal information, and the Company shall use said personal information only within the range of the purposes it was collected for.
- The Company shall neither submit nor disclose the personal information gathered from a customer to any third party other than one indicated to the customer in advance. Furthermore, the Company shall implement thoroughgoing and appropriate management of personal information with regard to any third-party recipients indicated in advance to whom personal information is submitted.
- The Company may use the personal information gathered from a customer in work related to the goods and services that the Company handles, or provide information on these goods and services to the customer based on the personal information in question. If a customer does not want such use or information provision to occur, the Company will discontinue such activities upon application.